Manage your user accounts and your Identity Cloud infrastructure by using a simple "point-and-click" interface. Console offers an alternate method of Identity Cloud management that many administrators find quicker and easier to use than the Identity Cloud REST APIs.
Introduction to the Console
A user-friendly approach to Identity Cloud management.
Console audit logs
Track all the administrative actions that tale place in the Console.
Console Registration Builder
Manage your Identity Cloud flows, including flow elements such as fields, forms, and screens.
User profile searches
Return information about all the users who live in Canada. Or all the users who live in Toronto, Canada. Or all the users who work for Akamai and who live in Toronto, Canada. Or ….
Search history and search filters
Save, and reuse, your user profile search queries.
- Manage user profiles in Console
- Manage schemas in Console
- Search for user profiles in Console
- Manage Console audit logs
- Manage Console agents
- Manage flows in Registration Builder
- Manage forms in Registration Builder
- Manage fields in Registration Builder
- Manage screens in Registration Builder
- Manage applications in Console
- Manage properties in Console
- Export global and property settings by using Console
- Console technical reference
Updated 3 months ago