Analyze (and visualize) exactly what's going on with your web site and app. Customers Insights helps you answer such questions as:
- How many users are logging in each day,?
- Where are those users logging in from?
- What time of day are users most likely to log in?
Introduction to Customer Insights
Why Customer Insights?
Customer Insights events
An annotated list of the Identity Cloud events available in Customer Insights.
Customer Insights glossary
Your guide to the terms used throughout the Customer Insights documentation.
Directory-derived and event-derived data
Understanding the difference between, and the implications of, directory-derived data an d event-derived data. The main difference? Directory-derived data tends to be more accurate and more up-to-date.
Upgraded and legacy Dashboards
Details the difference between a legacy version of a Dashboard and the upgraded version of a Dashboard. Note that it’s possible to toggle back and forth between the two dashboard types.
- Find information
- Work with reports
- Organize reports by using boards
- Schedule, send, or download data
- Manage Looks and Explores
- Manage Dashboards
- Manage filters
- Customer Insights visualizations
- Customer Insights Explore reference
Updated 3 months ago