Enabling and Disabling Two-Factor Authentication
Add a second layer of security to user logins and registrations. With two-factor authentication, a user logs in and is immediately sent an access code via email or text message. The user must enter that access code before they can be issued their access, identity, and refresh tokens.
Note that two-factor authentication is available only in Hosted Login v2.
Manage two-factor authentication
- Enable and disable 2FA
- Modify 2FA registration forms
- Require 2FA on every login
- Add 2FA messages to a flow
- View 2FA messages
- Modify a 2FA message
- Create a localized 2FA message
- Format 2FA emails by using CSS
Updated 3 months ago