You can still view the Configuration Manager (CM) settings but to edit them, you need to upgrade to Property Manager.
To move your settings from Configuration Manager to Property Manager:
- Create a brand-new property in Property Manager.
- Add all the hostnames from the CM configuration to your new property.
- Add all the settings from the CM configuration to your property's rule tree. Contact Akamai Professional Services for help with any advanced metadata.
- Activate your property on staging.
- Test your property extensively on staging. Verify all the hostnames have been correctly transferred from the CM configuration.
- Activate on production.
- Optionally delete the CM configuration. Contact Akamai Professional Services for help.
Updated 9 months ago