Removing property hostnames from the bucket automatically deactivates them on the network they're present on. Hostname activations are independent from property activations, however any modifications to hostnames will apply to all versions of your property.
For hostnames currently serving traffic through Akamai, make sure you update the CNAME record first. Change the CNAME record so that when you remove a hostname, the traffic to your site or app doesn't get interrupted.
- Go to ☰ > CDN > Properties.
- On the Property Groups page, click a property with the bucket hostname you want to add hostnames to.
- On the Property Details page, in the Property Hostnames Bucket panel, select the checkboxes next to the hostnames you want to remove.
- Click Remove selected hostnames and confirm by clicking Yes, Remove.
- To check the status of the property hostname deactivations, on the Property Details page, click the Activation History tab. In the Activation Types, select Hostnames.
Updated 3 months ago