The Users list provides you with high-level information about user accounts configured in your organization.
You can also view the summary panel that gives you an overview of the users’ population.
In the Enterprise Center navigation menu, select Multi-factor Authentication > Identity & Users > Users.
The user metrics panel displays the total number of user accounts aggregated by user statuses.
To view user accounts that have a selected status, click the status name. For example, click Unenrolled to display a filtered list of all unenrolled users.
Each row in the users' table corresponds to an individual user account and lets you view the following data:
- Username. Clicking the username leads you to the Settings section in the user profile.
- Name. See the user's full name.
- Email. See the user's email address.
- Groups that the selected user belongs to. Clicking the Associate (clip) icon lets you modify the user's group memberships.
- Policies that the selected user is assigned to. Clicking the Associate (clip) icon lets you modify the user's policy assignments.
- Enrolled devices. Clicking the number of enrolled devices leads you to the Settings section in the user profile.
- User status.
Updated about 1 month ago