You can manually assign users to a selected group for access control purposes. This enables you to manage access privileges corresponding to all the members at the group level.
You can also disassociate the selected user from a group when they, for example, move to another department within the company.
To edit the user's group membership in the user profile, follow these steps:
- In the Enterprise Center navigation menu, select Multi-factor Authentication > Identity & Users > Users.
- On the Users page, navigate to the user whose group membership you want to edit and click the user's username.
The user profile opens.
- Click the Groups tab.
- Click the Associate/Dissociate (+/-) icon to open a list of configured groups.
- Select the group that you want to assign the user to and click Associate.
A banner displays confirming that you successfully edited the user membership.
To remove a user from a group, follow these steps:
- In the Enterprise Center navigation menu, select Multi-factor Authentication > Identity & Users > Groups.
- On the Groups page, navigate to the group that you want to modify and click Edit group.
You are redirected to the list presenting the group's members.
- Hover over the user account that you want to remove from the group, and click Disassociate user.
- In the Disassociate User dialog, click Disassociate.
A banner confirms that you successfully removed the user from the group.
Updated 10 months ago