Authentication log reports give you a comprehensive insight into how the Akamai MFA service is functioning and how users interact with it. With this capability, you can display information about the log-in events that occur when users attempt to access protected applications and are prompted by Akamai MFA to confirm their identity.
With the Akamai MFA reporting features, you can:
- review users' authentication attempts and check their results
- learn about the reason for failed authentication events
- investigate irregular access events
- identify potential access issues and troubleshoot them
- generate reports for a specific user or authentication method, and download the report in the
Updated almost 2 years ago