Secure Internet Access Enterprise (SIA) is a cloud-based, targeted threat protection solution that safeguards your organization from DNS and web-based threats, enforces authentication and acceptable use policies, and audits user Internet access.
With SIA, you can:
- Inspect DNS, HTTP, and HTTPS traffic for threats.
- Block malicious domains and URLs.
- Identify compromised devices in your network.
- Use a client to extend SIA protection to devices that are on or off the corporate network.
- Customize a dashboard with widgets to track events and network activity.
- Control access to websites, web applications, sensitive data, and specific file types.
- Allow or block specific applications or application operations.
- Enforce web-based user authentication policies.
- Perform inline and offline payload analysis.
- Report all user activities for DNS, HTTP, and HTTPS traffic.
- Investigate detected threats.
- Protect against malware, ransomware downloads, and zero-day phishing attacks
- Detect command and control calls.
Updated 3 months ago