The Security Connector console and the Security Connector page in SIA includes operations and tools that let you check its health, connectivity, and overall status. You can:
- Troubleshoot connectivity test failures. If a failure occurs, see Troubleshoot connectivity test failures. To run a connectivity test, see Run a connectivity test.
- Troubleshoot Security Connector when it is offline. For more information, see Security Connector status.
- Check Security Connector health. You can run a health status check to review the overall health of Security Connector. If Security Connector is offline, this process identifies where the failure is occurring. For more information, see View Security Connector health status.
- Troubleshoot health status failures. For more information, see Troubleshoot health status failures.
- Generate a diagnostic report from the VM web console for debugging purposes. For more information, see Generate a diagnostic report.
- Troubleshoot HTTP Forwarder. For more information, see Troubleshoot HTTP Forwarder.
Updated 3 months ago