Other settings are available in ETP where you can:
- Customize error pages. You can configure the appearance of error pages that users receive when they violate a policy. For more information, see Customize error pages.
- Configure email notifications. You can enter the email addresses of users who you want to receive alert notifications or scheduled reports, as well as notifications regarding Security Connector and ETP Client upgrades. For more information, see Configure email notifications.
- Configure a custom response. You can direct suspicious traffic to a machine in your network. For more information, see Configure a custom response.
- Customize the Login Portal. You can define the appearance and language of the Login Portal. The Login Portal appears when authentication is required to access websites or web applications. For more information, see Customize the Login Portal.
- Clear DNS cache. ETP DNS servers cache domains to quickly resolve requests. If a domain resolves to a new IP address, you can clear the domain from ETP DNS servers. For more information, see Clear DNS cache.
Updated 5 months ago
Did this page help you?