When setting up or managing HTTP Forwarder, you can complete these tasks:
- Configure HTTP Forwarder as an explicit or transparent proxy. For steps on setting up HTTP Forwarder, see Configure HTTP Forwarder.
- View traffic statistics of HTTP Forwarder. View traffic statistics of HTTP Forwarder in the Security Connector console. For instructions, see View traffic statistics.
You can view traffic statistics of HTTP Forwarder to see:
- Number of requests received by HTTP Forwarder
- Number of successful responses
- Number of failed responses
- Number of requests that were handled by an explicit proxy configuration
- Number of requests that were handled by a transparent proxy configuration
- Number of errors
- Number of rate limit drops
- Number of interface errors
These statistics are collected when the connector is started, and they reset when the Security Connector device restarts.
To view traffic statistics:
- In the Security Connector console menu, press 7 or use the arrow keys to select Manage HTTP Forwarder, and press Enter.
- Press 1 or use the arrow keys to select Check Traffic Stats, and then press Enter. The traffic stats appear.
Updated about 1 month ago