During the testing process you can use these resources and tips and to help you troubleshoot:
- To handle exceptions cleanly write
- Refer to the Limitations section for information about what you should keep in mind when designing your EdgeWorkers functions. You can also review a list of the currently supported delivery products.
- Use Site Failover to define what action to take in the event that an EdgeWorkers function fails.
- Note that currently EdgeWorkers functions are supported on the both Enhanced TLS and Standard TLS networks. At the moment you need to contact your Akamai representative or reach out via the Serverless Slack channel to use Standard TLS.
Use this curl request, resolved to staging, to exercise the Hello World EdgeWorker.
For instructions on how to resolve an IP address refer to the Getting Started for HTTPS Properties documentation.
curl https://[your website name]/helloworld --connect-to ::[akamai staging name]
- Replace [akamai staging name] with the staging Edge hostname of your website. The staging Edge hostname uses the .edgekey-staging.net domain.
- The curl request should produce this HTML output:
HTTP/1.1 200 OK Content-Type: text/html Content-Length: 70 Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 17:09:17 GMT Connection: keep-alive X-Hello-World: From Akamai EdgeWorkers <html><body><h1>Hello World From Akamai EdgeWorkers</h1></body></html>
Updated about 1 month ago