The DASH stream generated by the packager or origin server should follow the encoder qualification guidelines for HTTP ingest as stated in HTTP ingest requirements.
- SegmentTemplate with number-based addressing
- SegmentTemplate with SegmentTimeline
- Live DASH streams with manifest with type=dynamic
- The following types of segment addressing schemes:
- VOD streams and manifests with type=static
- SegmentTemplate@duration (for number based manifests) or SegmentTemplate.SegmentTimeline (for segment timeline based manifests)
The base URL should contain only the relative URL. Absolute URLs are currently not supported in the IAS pull adapter.
For number based manifests use
auto-polling=True. If the actual duration of the segments is not equal to the duration indicated in the manifest, use
auto-polling=False and set manifest-polling-interval to 1/4th of the segment duration .
For time based manifests use
auto-polling=False, and set manifest-polling-interval to 1/4th of segment duration in the manifest.
Updated almost 2 years ago