This alert notifies you that a percentage of requests to the origin server with the HTTP 401 and 403 error codes reached a set threshold.
You can set this alert to monitor multiple CP codes.
- Adaptive Media Delivery
- Download Delivery
- HTTP Content Delivery
- HTTP Downloads
- Media Services Live (HLS/HDS/DASH Ingest)
- Media Services Live (Smooth Ingest Enablement)
- Media Services Live (Stream Packaging)
- Media Services On Demand (Smooth Streaming Enablement)
- Media Services On Demand (Stream Packaging)
- Object Delivery
- Progressive Media
- Site Accelerator
- Site Accelerator Fast File Upload
- Site Defender
- Terra Alta Enterprise Accelerator
- Terra Alta Enterprise Accelerator Fast File Upload
- Web Application Accelerator
- Web Application Accelerator Fast File Upload
- New Alert - The condition is present for six to eight minutes.
- Alert Cleared - The condition is cleared for five to seven minutes.
You need to set:
A type of traffic to be monitored (Secure, Non-Secure, or Either Non-Secure or Secure).
The percentage of request failed and the number of connections necessary to trigger the alert.
Whether the alert should be triggered when the threshold is reached for one of the selected CP codes or all of them combined.
Follow the instructions from the Troubleshooting section on the alert's page.
Updated over 1 year ago