This alert notifies you that the total volume delivered for the current calendar month exceeded a set threshold.
You can set this alert to monitor multiple CP codes.
- Adaptive Media Delivery
- Download Delivery
- HTTP Content Delivery
- HTTP Downloads
- Media Services Live (HLS/HDS/DASH Ingest)
- Media Services Live (Smooth Ingest Enablement)
- Media Services Live (Stream Packaging)
- Media Services On Demand (Smooth Streaming Enablement)
- Media Services On Demand (Stream Packaging)
- Object Delivery
- Progressive Media
- New Alert - The condition is present for two to three minutes.
- Alert Cleared - The condition is cleared for 30 to 31 minutes.
You need to set the monthly volume delivered (in megabytes) necessary to trigger the alert. Also, you must select whether the alert should fire when the threshold is reached for one of the selected CP codes or all of them combined.
Follow the instructions from the Troubleshooting section on the alert's page.
Updated over 2 years ago