This alert notifies you that the streaming traffic volume exceeded a set threshold. It may indicate a flash crowd on your website.
You can set this alert to monitor multiple CP codes.
- Media Services Live (Stream Packaging)
- Media Services On Demand (Stream Packaging)
- RTMP Streaming
- RTMP/WMS/Quicktime Live Streaming
- RTMP/WMS/Quicktime On Demand Streaming
- New Alert - The condition is present for five to six minutes.
- Alert Cleared - The condition is cleared for five to six minutes.
You need to set the traffic volume (in megabits per second) necessary to trigger the alert. You must also select whether the alert should fire when the threshold is reached for one of the selected CP codes or all of them combined.
Follow the instructions from the Troubleshooting section on the alert's page.
Updated over 1 year ago