High Traffic Origin - Content Delivery
This alert notifies you that the origin traffic exceeded a set threshold.
You can set this alert to monitor multiple CP codes.
- Adaptive Media Delivery
- Download Delivery
- HTTP Content Delivery
- HTTP Downloads
- Media Services Live (Smooth Ingest Enablement)
- Media Services Live (Stream Packaging)
- Media Services On Demand (Smooth Streaming Enablement)
- Media Services On Demand (Stream Packaging)
- Object Delivery
- Progressive Media
- Site Accelerator
- Site Accelerator Fast File Upload
- Site Defender
- Terra Alta Enterprise Accelerator
- Terra Alta Enterprise Accelerator Fast File Upload
- Web Application Accelerator
- Web Application Accelerator Fast File Upload
- New Alert - The condition is present for three to four minutes.
- Alert Cleared - The condition is cleared for three to four minutes.
You need to set:
A type of traffic to be monitored (Secure, Non-Secure, or Either Non-Secure or Secure ).
The origin traffic volume (in megabits per second) per CP code necessary to trigger the alert.
Whether the alert should be triggered when the threshold is reached for one of the selected CP codes or all of them combined.
Follow the instructions from the Troubleshooting section on the alert's page.
Updated about 2 years ago