Offload hits is the percentage of hits from the edge servers compared to the hits from the origin server. This alert notifies you that this percentage for a selected CP code dropped below a set threshold.
You can set this alert to monitor multiple CP codes.
- Adaptive Media Delivery
- Download Delivery
- HTTP Content Delivery
- HTTP Downloads
- Media Services Live (HLS/HDS/DASH Ingest)
- Media Services Live (Smooth Ingest Enablement)
- Media Services Live (Stream Packaging)
- Media Services On Demand (Smooth Streaming Enablement)
- Media Services On Demand (Stream Packaging)
- Object Delivery
- Progressive Media
- Site Accelerator
- Site Accelerator Fast File Upload
- Site Defender
- Terra Alta Enterprise Accelerator
- Terra Alta Enterprise Accelerator Fast File Upload
- Web Application Accelerator
- Web Application Accelerator Fast File Upload
- New Alert - The condition is present for three to four minutes.
- Alert Cleared - The condition is cleared for three to four minutes.
You need to set:
A type of traffic to be monitored (Secure, Non-Secure, or Either Non-Secure or Secure).
The minimum offload hits and the maximum number of hits per second to the origin server necessary to trigger the alert.
Follow the instructions from the Troubleshooting section on the alert's page.
Updated almost 3 years ago