The Infection Monkey is a versatile breach and attack simulation tool. Choosing the "Custom" scenario will allow you to access all of its capabilities and configure the simulation exactly according to your needs. You can enhance, optimize, and fine-tune the Monkey's behavior.
Below are some examples with instructions on how to configure them:
- Zero Trust assessment: See where you stand in your Zero Trust journey.
- MITRE ATT&CK assessment: Assess your network security detection and prevention capabilities.
- Network Breach: Simulate an internal network breach and assess the potential impact.
- Network segmentation: Verify your network is properly segmented.
- Credentials leak: Assess the impact of a successful phishing attack, insider threat, or other forms of credentials leak.
- Other: Tips and tricks about configuring Monkeys for your needs.
Updated 3 months ago