On the Infection Monkey's AWS Marketplace page, click Continue to Subscribe.
- Choose the desired region.
- Choose an EC2 instance type with at least 1GB of RAM for optimal performance or stick with the default recommendation.
- Select the VPC and subnet you want to use for the new instance.
- In the Security Group section, make sure port 5000 on the machine is accessible for inbound TCP traffic.
- Choose an existing EC2 key pair for authenticating with the new instance.
- Click Launch with 1-click.
At this point, AWS will instance and deploy the new machine.
When ready, you can browse to the Infection Monkey running on the fresh deployment at:
To login to the machine, use ubuntu username.
Once you have access to the Monkey Island server, check out the getting started page
The Infection Monkey has built-in integrations with AWS that allows running Agents on EC2 instances.
See Integrations for more details.
Currently, there's no "upgrade-in-place" option when a new version is released. You can deploy a new machine from the marketplace to get an updated version.
If you'd like to keep your existing configuration, you can export it to a file using the Export config button and then import it to the new Monkey Island.
Updated 3 months ago