Some products available to you through your contract rely on defining your APIs. Here are some generalized prerequisites for defining your APIs regardless of which product you use afterwards. More specific prerequisites are available in each product document.
You will need:
- Your Akamai account name and contract ID.
- An administrator login for Akamai Control Center
- A digital property configured for your product
- Information about the APIs you want to deploy over the Akamai network
- Optional: An OpenAPI (Swagger) or RAML file that contains your API definition
The supported API definition file versions are Swagger 2.0, Swagger 3.0, and RAML 0.8.
Updated over 1 year ago