Sandbox is an isolated environment you can use to test development versions of property configurations before deploying to the content delivery network (CDN). When coding new features and fixing bugs, you need a way to test configuration enhancements locally before promoting code changes to production. Testing at an early stage reduces the risk of finding issues later in the development cycle and increases your confidence in new builds.
Sandbox is a valuable tool for:
- CDN Admins who want to test property configuration changes in an isolated development environment without disrupting staging or production versions
- Site reliability engineers who manage a CI/CD process and set up infrastructure for a development team
- Developers who want to test how websites or APIs will perform when placed behind a CDN
- Check out the Recipes for code samples of common sandbox use cases.
- Learn how to Test image optimizations and transformations in your sandbox.
- Use Property Manager to edit rules to test in your sandbox.
- Engage with other developers in the Community.
Updated 6 months ago