After you implement a Site Shield map for your properties, it is important for you to maintain the map for optimal security, availability and performance.
Site Shield requires two maintenance tasks:
- An update of your firewall when the Site Shield addresses change.
- An update of the Site Shield map information in the Portal whenever:
- adding the Site Shield map to a new property
- making certain changes to properties using the Site Shield map
- traffic requirements change
- origin or end-user geographies change.
Check for notifications on address changes and property updates in the Site Shield Management application.
When you edit a map, you can also see the details of property updates.
Updated 8 months ago