After you implement a Site Shield map for your properties, maintain the map for optimal security, availability, and performance.
Site Shield requires two maintenance tasks:
- An update of your firewall when the Site Shield addresses change.
- An update of the Site Shield map information in the Portal whenever:
- Adding the Site Shield map to a new property,
- Making certain changes to properties using the Site Shield map,
- Traffic requirements change,
- Origin or end-user geographies change.
Check for notifications on address changes and property updates in the Site Shield Management application.
When you edit a map, you can also see the details of property updates.
Updated 11 months ago