- Go to ☰ > WEB & DATA CENTER SECURITY > Security Configurations > Site Shield.
- Click the name of your map.
- Click Enable Stable CIDRs.
- In the Upgrade to Site Shield Stable CIDRs prompt, click Continue.
A status message informing you that the upgrade is pending and that you will get an email when it’s ready appears.
- Work with your firewall team to add a new ACL at all customer origin(s) and ensure that you leave the existing Site Shield ACL in place for at least a week.
- After the ACL changes are implemented for all the origin firewalls, go to the Update Firewall Allowlist tab, and in the field, enter
- Click Yes, I updated my firewall.
A success status message appears.
A week after you perform this procedure, your firewall team can remove the older ACL, as traffic should be flowing through the new CIDR list.
Updated 2 months ago