Add the Site Shield behavior to your properties in Property Manager and confirm this action in Site Shield.
- Go to ☰ > CDN > Properties.
- Click the name of the property you want to add the behavior to.
- Scroll to the Manage Versions and Activations section and click the property version for which you want to enable Site Shield.
- Scroll to the Property Configurations Settings section and in the left panel, select Default Rule.
- In the Behaviors section, click Add Behavior.
- In the Add a Behavior for this Rule dialog, select Site Shield.
- From the SiteShield Map menu, select a map and click Insert Behavior.
If Property Manager determines an optimal Site Shield map, it is available as the only choice. Otherwise, the menu shows all available maps.
- Optional: If you use SureRoute, add its behavior as well. If you have done so already, make sure it is configured correctly.
- Click Save.
- Go to ☰ > WEB & DATA CENTER SECURITY > Security Configurations > Site Shield.
- Click the name of your map.
- On the map status page, type YES in the text field provided and click Yes, I activated my properties.
What you should see:
The request moves to the Update firewall stage and displays a table of allocated IP addresses.
Updated 5 months ago
Did this page help you?