This section will help you learn about Test Center, how it works, how to use it, and other information necessary to be able to use the application efficiently.
- How to access Test Center explains how to get to the application.
- How Test Center works lists basic information about functioning of Test Center that you should be aware of before running a test.
- Prerequisites states actions you have to do before running a test to make sure the test results are valid.
- Suggested workflow shows a recommended workflow across Test Center features to benefit the most from them.
- Interface overview provides basic explanation of the interface, where to look for menus and buttons that you may not see at first.
- Disclaimers contains legal notices that you should be aware of before using Test Center.
Updated 9 months ago
Did this page help you?