Run a test for a test definition to get a list of diffs and see what side effects are caused by your configuration changes.
Before you begin
You need to have a test definition with test cases included. To learn how, see Create a test definition.
To run a test for test definitions:
- Go to ☰ > CDN > Test Center.
- In the left menu, click .
- Select test definitions to test from the main list, and click Run tests.
- In the Configure test run window, configure test run's settings.
- Verify the test definitions selected for the test run. To change your selection or deselect some of the test cases included in the test definition, click the hyperlink in the Test definitions to run line, make necessary changes, and click Save.
- Select the environment the changes are active on, either Akamai staging or Akamai production. For staging, you may want to select also Purge cache from all Akamai Staging servers.
- Optional: Enter a note.
- Test Center sends emails to users who run the test when the test is complete. If you don't want to receive the email, deselect the Send me an email when the run is complete checkbox.
- Click Run.
After the test run starts, the Runs and results page opens and displays the test run's status. The test run may take several minutes. You will receive an email when the results will be available, if you left the option selected.
What to do next
View test results
Updated about 1 month ago