To configure this API for the first time:
- Make sure Test Center is in your contract. You can find the list of products within your account in Control Center under Contracts. Contact your Akamai support team to enable Test Center if necessary.
- You need different permissions to access API functions. You can manage permissions in Control Center. Learn more about the access control model.
- Before you can use this API, you need to Create authentication credentials.
- To enable this API, choose the API service named Test Center and set the access level to READ-WRITE.
- To run the Add a config version operation, you need to make external calls to Property Manager API (PAPI). Repeat the same steps to set up an API token to run PAPI.
- If you're using Front End Optimization, Image Manager, or Resource Optimizer, you need to force enable or disable them. See Prerequisites.
The code examples shown in this API documentation are for reference but do not contain the required authentication code syntax you need to make API calls. For code samples you can copy and paste, check out the Recipes. To learn how to apply authentication in a variety of programming languages when using Akamai APIs, refer to Authenticate with EdgeGrid.
Provide feedback or ask a question in the developer community. You can also contact your Akamai account representative for support. We want to hear from you!