Here is the list of granular operations you can use to manage functional objects in Test Center.
- List test suites. Returns a list of test suites, including their IDs, that you can use to Get a specific test suite.
- Create a test suite. Creates a test suite object with basic settings.
- Get a test suite. Returns test suite's overview, basic settings, association to a config version, and number of included test cases.
- Update a test suite. Updates the test suite object, basic settings, association to a config version, and number of included test cases.
- Delete a test suite. Deletes a test suite from Test Center.
- Restore a test suite. Restores a recently deleted test suite.
- List functional test cases. Returns a list of functional test cases, including their IDs, that you can use to Get a specific test case.
- Update a functional test case. Updates a test case object.
- Get a functional test case. Returns test case details, the included condition, client profile, and test request.
- Delete functional test cases. Removes specific test cases from a test suite.
- Restore functional test cases. Restores recently deleted test cases and adds them to the test suite.
- Reorder test cases in a stateful test suite.
To create a new test suite with child objects:
- Create a test suite.
- Create variables to use across the test suite.
- Create functional test cases for the test suite. To create a condition, you'll need the template that you can get using the Get the test catalog template operation.