Run a test for a particular config version in Test Center from Property Manager.
Before you begin
The config version you want to test must be added to Property Manager and must be active either on staging or production environment. To learn how, see the Property Manager documentation.
To run tests from Property Manager:
- Go to ☰ > CDN > Properties.
- Find and open your property.
- Depending on whether you want to test configuration active on the staging or production environment, in the appropriate section, open the dropdown menu and select Test This Version.
You are redirected to Test Center. It automatically associates this config version with default test suites and property hostname with default test definition. By default, both functional and comparative testing are selected for testing.
- In the Configure test run window:
- If needed, deselect one type of test.
- Check test run's summary. To change the selections click appropriate hyperlink, make necessary changes, and click Save.
- Optional: Edit the note.
- Test Center sends emails to users who run the test when the test is complete. If you don't want to receive the email, deselect the Send me an email when the run is complete checkbox.
- Click Run.
After the test run starts, the Runs and results page opens and displays the test run's status. The test run may take several minutes. You will receive an email when the results will be available, if you left the option selected. The config version for which you run the test is added to the config versions' main list.
What to do next
View test results
Updated 3 months ago