edgekv.js library file:
- Allows you to set the namespace and/or group to use.
- Uses the methods provided in the library to access the specified namespace and group in the EdgeKV database.
- Provides read/write/delete methods that allow you to easily access the data from within an EdgeWorker.
- Leverages the EdgeWorkers async promise-based capabilities.
- Allows you to set a timeout on the EdgeKV request to specify the maximum time to wait for the response.
Go to the Akamai EdgeWorkers GitHub repository and download the
For detailed library documentation refer to the Helper library section.
When you create your code bundle, copy the
edgekv.jsfile to your code bundle folder.
edgekv.jshelper file is not required when using the administrative APIs to control EdgeKV database functions outside of EdgeWorkers code.
Updated 20 days ago