Learn how to create, view, edit, or delete variables.
Before you begin
You need to have a test suite created. To learn how, see Create a test suite.
There are two places where you can work with variables:
- In the test suite's Details section.
- In the Create and add test cases window, while creating the test cases. To learn more, see Create and add test cases.
To create and manage variables:
- To enable variables management:
In the test suite's Details section
a. In the Test suites tab, select your test suite from the main list.
In the Create and add test cases window
Open the Variables tab in the Tools section.
- To create a new variable, click Add row. Notice that an empty row is added to the list. Add a variable's Name and Value and confirm by pressing Enter.
- Manage variables:
- To edit a variable, click in its Action column and edit the values. Confirm the changes by pressing Enter.
- To delete the variable, click in its Action column and then Delete.
Updated 4 months ago