When updating the CIDR blocks on the ACL, you need to complete the following tasks.
- Access the CIDR Lists application
- Review the CIDR List screen fields
- Review and download proposed CIDR Lists
- Update the CIDR Lists on your network
- Acknowledge that you have updated the CIDR Lists
The new CIDR block list is not applied to an application until you acknowledge that you have updated your allow list with the changes. Updates to the CIDR block list may happen before you acknowledge the changes. Review and download proposed CIDR Lists before acknowledging to make sure you have the most recent changes.
Failure to acknowledge the updated list can result in reduced network performance for your application.
Updated 9 months ago