View a report on a past event
You can access the Report view to see historical data about your past events.
Depending on the widget, traffic data is available:
- for 366 days - HTTP/HTTPs site (CP Code) traffic and status related widgets,
- for 90 days - Universal Live streams and IPA/SXL (Sureroute/SRIP) related widgets, sources - universallivetraffic-by-time and sriptraffic-by-time,
- for 14 days - Adobe Flash Live Streams widgets, source - flashlivetraffic-by-time,
- for four days - Stream Status, MTR tool and HTTP/HTTPs site (CP Code) traffic and status related widgets, sources - estimatedectraffic-by-time and estimatedecresponse-by-time,
- for one day - other widgets related to report packs.
Go to ☰ > COMMON SERVICES > Event Center.
On the Schedule page, find your past event and click its name.
In the event-details menu, click Report.
Updated over 1 year ago