Download Center is the application that stores all files you may need to download for your Akamai products.
The files available to download are:
- Software. Files needed to install, upgrade, and configure your product.
- Software MD5 hashes. Cryptographic hashes that use the Message-Digest algorithm 5. They store sensitive data, such as passwords, and verify the file’s data integrity.
- Data codes. Text files containing values returned by EdgeScape.
- Microlearning videos. Videos that show how to perform specific tasks in Akamai Control Center
- Documentation. Instructions and conceptual information about your product.
- Release notes. Information about new features and enhancements, bug fixes and known issues, as well as limitations and dependencies.
- Fixed CentOS issues. List of fixes made to the Community Enterprise Operating System, a Linux-based distribution platform.
Updated about 1 year ago
Did this page help you?