Learn how to improve the performance, security, and scalability of your APIs.
APIs have become a standard way of building modern applications and improving digital experiences. API Acceleration was designed to meet the unique requirements and challenges of delivering performant API and beacon traffic. Many API responses are dynamic in nature and have smaller payloads than typical HTTP/HTTPS traffic. With API Acceleration, you can expect improvement in both availability and response times for small objects.test edit
API Acceleration is beneficial for applications with:
- Highly distributed users, for example a public API.
- Dynamic, non-cacheable content that has a high volume of requests.
- Asymmetric traffic flow, for example telemetry or beacons that often have more ingress than egress.
- Bidirectional communication between the app and origin, such as chat, gaming, or social media.
- B2B data feed, in some instances server to server, where demand originates from a concentrated location.
- Flash crowds causing rapid spikes in requests, for example gate drop events, betting applications, and online auctions.
API Acceleration has a specialized network of servers that can handle the unique profile of dynamic microservices, along with metadata optimization and mapping strategies designed specifically for reliable API performance at scale.
Updated about a month ago