We've redesigned the documentation experience for NetStorage to make it easier for you to find the guides, API docs, and resources you need. Everything is now in one place. Visit the Welcome page for a toolkit of NetStorage resources.
- API performance: Improved storage group API performance by managing CNAME’s creation asynchronously.
- Email notifications: Improved the content for propagation notification emails.
Navigation in Control Center has changed for NetStorage. Look for its interfaces under the new Origin Services category.
- Auto Purge: We added support for editing Auto Purge settings.
- Auto-index: NetStorage now supports automatically applying an index (az2z) to uploaded zip files.
- API performance: Optimized back-end systems to improve API performance.
- Email notifications: An email notification is sent when a storage group has finished migration or propagation.
- File Manager: Improved performance of the File Manager interface.
- UI performance: Optimized the UI for File Manager, Upload Directory, and Upload Account configuration.
You can now easily navigate between associated storage groups and upload accounts.
NetStorage now supports up to three domains per storage group.
We’ve added propagation email notifications for your NS3 and NS4 storage groups and upload accounts.
Improved SSH key deletion and search operations.
We’ve added the option to configure recurring NetStorage reports with customizable frequencies. With this change, recurring reports are now available for Historic Volume and Recent FTP Activity.