The Beta version of the new Case Management experience is now available on Akamai Community.
Enhancements supported by the new experience:
- Cases are collocated with key information that can help you investigate and solve problems, such as knowledge articles, peer-to-peer product discussions, and service incident notifications.
- More intuitive navigation while opening, reviewing, or editing cases.
- New case management features and system enhancements, such as:
- Improved self-service content suggestions when opening a case, helping you find an answer or solution more quickly.
- The ability to attach large files to cases, up to 2 GB per file and up to 10 files per upload.
- Better search to quickly find cases, and a clone feature to easily create a new case based on an existing one.
- Partners, you will see full context across all of your accounts.