See details below regarding the new UI.
- Direct access to each delivery product report from the Mega Menu
- Tab-based navigation that allows for easy switching between report categories
- Highly intuitive data classification (Traffic, Performance, Availability, URLs, Unique Viewers)
- New Filter bar for improved visibility of applied filters
- Real-time data, based on sampled data sets and indicative of total traffic, is now available for Adaptive Media Delivery and Download Delivery at a latency of 15 minutes
- Email Reports can be downloaded in the CSV format. Individual CSV files are available for each configured widget
- Zoom In/Out functionality for detailed analysis of a selected time period
- Increased widget height to show more data
- Pagination available to view complete widget data
- Enhanced analyze data view
- CP code description is shown with the name for better identification.
- New metrics included:
- Origin Hits/sec
- Edge Hits/sec
- Midgress Hits/sec
- Midgress Bandwidth
- NetStorage Bandwidth
- The format for downloaded CSV has changed as follows:
- Data formatted in GMT instead of epoch.
- Aggregation is available in seconds.
- Change in the following metric names:
- Origin Hits/Volume are now Customer Origin Hits/Volume.
- Ingress metrics which include data for both NetStorage Origin and other origins are now Origin metrics.
Email reports must be reconfigured in the new UI as 1:1 migration of existing reports is not available.