Jun 16, 2022 — Planned maintenance
6 months ago by email@example.com
The Akamai Identity Cloud (AIC) service will undergo a maintenance update on 16 JUNE 2022 starting at 17:00 UTC and lasting for ~4 hours. The service will remain operational during this period with no disruptions expected for any AIC service.
- When: 16 JUNE 2022, 17:00 UTC
- What: The Registration service will undergo minor maintenance to update operational configuration. In addition, the browser interface for the Console will undergo a number of maintenance changes including dependency updates and improved CSRF prevention.
- Component Area(s)*: Registration, Console
- Duration/Impact: The service will remain operational during this period without any expected impact.
* Component Area(s). The Identity Cloud API documentation for each Component Area and Associated Service can be found in the article Release categories and endpoints.
If you experience a service issue during or shortly after this planned change please contact AkaTec.