The Akamai Identity Cloud (AIC) service will undergo a maintenance update on 18 AUGUST 2022 starting at 17:00 UTC and lasting for ~4 hours. The service will remain operational during this period with no disruptions expected for any AIC service.
- When: 18 AUGUST 2022, 17:00 UTC
- What: The Hosted Login Service will be updated, in all Hosted Login supported regions, with a small set of changes relating to security, failure validation, bug fixes, and 3rd party library updates. All changes will be transparent to customers.
- Component Area(s)*: Hosted Login
- Duration/Impact: The service will remain operational during this period without any expected impact.
From September 6th through September 13th, 2022, the Identity Cloud Engineering team will be performing major updates to databases that store the end user profiles. These updates will require 30 to 60 minutes of downtime depending on the complexity of performing the upgrade. For more information please see Updated: Major database upgrade planned.
* Component Area(s). The Identity Cloud API documentation for each Component Area and Associated Service can bein the article Release categories and endpoints.
If you experience a service issue during or shortly after this planned change please contact AkaTec.