Posted by email@example.com 3 months ago
- Personally identifiable information (PII) learning is now GA.
- Turn PII learning on and off with Application Security API's newest operation: Enable PII learning settings for a configuration.
- You can now set the action for uncertain conditions in IP/Geo controls.
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org 4 months ago
- New categories that better organize endpoints, providing easier navigation of the API.
- Updated code examples.
- Bug fixes.
Posted by email@example.com 5 months ago
Application Security API documentation enhancements:
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org 7 months ago
- Subscription notifications are now available in beta for Adaptive Security Engine rule sets.
- Actions are now available for individual rules in ASE_AUTO mode.
- Attack payload logging is now available in beta.
- Moved activation history operation to a new category in documentation.
Posted by email@example.com 11 months ago
Added Open API support for managing Malware Protection policies.
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org over 1 year ago
We've redesigned the documentation experience for Application Security API to make it easier for you to find the resources you need.