You can access test results in several ways.
- From the Runs and results page. On the Test Center homepage, in the left menu, click Runs and results, and select the test run that you want to see. Results open in the Details section. There, you can also download the PDF with the results, by clicking in the section's top corner.
- From either Last 30 days activity list.
- On the Test Center homepage, in the Last 30 days activity list, click Test progress/results next to the test run you started.
- Find the test object for which you run the test and select it from the list. In its Details section, open the Last 30 days activity tab, and click Test progress/results next to the test run you started.
- From the notification email you receive when a test run completes successfully. To view test results, click Go to results.
Depending on the type of testing you run you get different data in the results.
In the structure tree, you can see all tested objects with basic summary about included test cases tested. How many of them passed, failed, or were not run because of an error. Click the category of test cases, Passed, Failed, or Not run - error to filter the results. Expand objects for which you want to check the detailed results or click Expand all and then View details next to the test case of interest.
Test request of the test run.
This is the condition for which you run the test.
This is the actual value Test Center got from running the test for the set test request.
There are two possible test run results:
Full request and response headers
Expand this section to check the exact request and response’s headers. All customized request’s headers are noted at the end with annotations: added, filtered, or modified.
In the structure tree, you can see all test definitions for a hostname with the number of diffs found while running the test. To check details about a diff, click View details next to it.
Test results summary
It’s the summary of the whole test run. On the right, you have the concise summary with:
This is the list of all the differences found during the test run grouped by Test case, Path, IP version, or File extension.
Last 30 days activity
In this tab, you can check the activity for this test.
Updated 12 months ago