Run a test for test definitions
Run a test for a test definition to get a list of diffs and see what side effects are caused by your configuration changes.
Before you begin
You need to have a test definition with associated test cases created. To learn how, see Create a test definition.
To run a test for test definitions:
- Go to ☰ > CDN > Test Center.
- In the left menu, click Comparative testing.
- To run the test for multiple test definitions, select them from the main list and from the Actions menu, select Run test for selected test definitions.
- To run the test for a single test definition, select it from the main list and in its Details section, click Run test.
- In the Configure test run window, hover over hyperlink with the number of test definitions you selected to check their details. Test Center runs tests for all test cases included in the selected test definitions. If you want to deselect some test cases from test suites, click the hyperlink, deselect them, and click Save. You can also deselect a client profile for which you don't want to run the test.
- Click Run.
After the test run starts, the Runs and results page opens and displays the test run's status. The test run may take several minutes. You will receive an email when the results will be available, if you left the option selected.
What to do next
View test results
Updated over 1 year ago