Review diffs by accepting or unaccepting them.
Before you begin
Open the results of your comparative testing and click View details next to a tested test definition.
To review diffs:
- Expand test case results.
- To review each diff separately you can either:
- In the Diff accepted column, select either Yes or No for each diff.
- Next to a particular diff, click the magnifying glass button.
In the Response header window, in the Diff accepted column, select either Yes or No.
- To review multiple diffs, for either a test case or a hostname, next to the number of diffs found, open the more options menu and select either Accept all diffs or Unaccept all diffs, depending on which option is available.
- Click Save.
What to do next
If all of the diffs represent desired or expected behavior, you can return to Property Manager to activate your configuration changes, confident that they won't cause problems. If some diffs still show undesired or unexpected behavior, you can return to Property Manager to adjust your configuration changes and re-test them with Test Center before activating them.
Updated over 1 year ago