Follow this procedure to reorder the test cases so that they are executed in a proper order.
Test cases in a stateful test suite are executed during a test run in the order they are added in the test suite and cookies and session information are retained for subsequent test cases.
- Go to ☰ > CDN > Test Center.
- In the left menu, click Functional testing and go to Test suites.
- From the main list, select a stateful test suite.
- In its Details section, next to +, click Re-order test cases.
- In the Re-order test cases window, set the order in which you want the test cases to be executed. You can either use the drag-and-drop method for single test cases or select multiple test cases from the list and use the moving options in the upper right corner of the window.
- Click Save.
Updated 12 months ago