We are pleased to announce the general availability release of Test Center.
Test Center was launched for limited availability on May 21st, 2018. Since this first public-facing release of Test Center we have received the feedback that customers want the ability to programmatically send groups of jobs onto the platform. With this release that ability is provided.
The latest update for Test Center includes:
- Users can now run tests across groups to which they have access.
- Users have access to test definitions across an account.
- Bug fixes.
- Usability issues have been addressed.
- Some key APIs include:
- Ability to create a test definition
- Ability to add a test case to a test definition
- Ability to run a test definition
- Ability to view results
- Ability to analyze and “accept” diffs in the results
- Ability to add notes for the obtained diffs.