The latest release for Test Center includes:
- Possibility to test Security Configurations using new conditions for API ID, Alert ID, Deny ID, and Policy name.
- Ability to view skipped test cases in a test run.
- Improvements the readability of the Runs and Results Details page:
- A summary of test results showing numbers of functional test cases (passed, failed, not run because of an error, not included), comparative test cases, and executed objects they are associated to (test suites, config versions, requirements, test definitions).
- Option to filter the results based on the result status.
- Clear distinction between system failures and test case failure.
- Test runs to use the latest version of Chrome.
- Usability enhancements and bug fixes.