The report provides traffic information on the connection requests for a selected period of time that is within 90 days.
Choose at least one required filter in every report. For optional filters, making no selection returns all associated data for that filter.
The traffic report lets you filter the data included in the report by the following criteria:
- CP Code. Required. Content Provider (CP) codes let you segment your delivered content for tracking and reporting purposes. All CP codes are tied to one or more services, which are then tracked and reported under that CP code.
- Namespaces. A unique, user-defined identifier indicating a particular configuration.
- Jurisdictions. A geographically distributed set of servers.
The report displays the following statistics regarding the connection requests:
- Connections. Indicates the total number of requests.
- Errors. Indicates the number of errors.
- Drops. Indicates the number of connection drops.
The Connection Events graph reflects the total number of the connection requests for a selected period of time. The vertical axis of the graph, Events Count, shows the number of requests. The horizontal axis, Date/Time, shows progression over time. The unit is set to hours, days or weeks depending on the selected period. You can filter message traffic data by clicking the appropriate message counts on the right side of the graph. To zoom in and narrow the time range for a more granular view, select a time range on the graph.
The pie charts illustrate proportions between the types of the connections in the first pie chart and the error types in the second pie chart. Each category covers different status codes.
- The Connection Events pie chart
|Success||The status codes that the system logs in the following connection monitoring topic: |
|Error||The error codes that the system logs in the following connection monitoring topic: |
|Drop||The status codes that the system logs in the following connection monitoring topic: |
- The Errors by type events pie chart
|Invalid configuration||C1, C3|
|Invalid JWT Token||J1, J2, J3, J4, J5, J6, J7, J8|
|Invalid Mutual Auth certificate||M1, M2, M3, M4|
|Authorization failed||A1, A3, A4|
|Connection drop||D2, D5|
See Logs and troubleshooting for the details about the status codes.
Updated about 1 year ago